Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still Here...

Though pretty much completely out of it.

Five-sixths of my house has been struck by a hideous bug the past three days and I'm still feeling wiped out. I've gotten no writing done for the past two days and even being awake long enough to run my daughter (the one who DIDN'T get sick) to the orthodontist, run by the grocery store, answer a few emails and now type up this blog post has felt like a challenge.

The blog post which was going to run Monday will run later today or tomorrow (Thursday 12/20). Everybody else out there, stay well.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been hit by the flu :(

    Hope you and your family recover soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good wishes. We're all recovering but for those of us over the age of 10, it's still a bit of a challenge. (Especially since the ones 10 and under are ADDING to the challenge!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling good. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete