Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dissecting the Short Story Preview and Update

First, the update. The Dissecting the Short Story feature will be going away temporarily starting in February.

I'm planning on making some other tweaks to my blogging routine starting in February, but since I was already going to be talking about Dissecting the Short Story today, I figured now was as good a time as any to make this particular announcement.

I'm not sure yet if the removal of Dissecting the Short Story from the routine will be a temporary or permanent change. Another possibility is that I may bring it back later, but in a different form. If you're interested in providing any feedback on the feature, feel free to do so, as I had always hoped it would be a bit more interactive than it has been. Thoughts on how to improve it would be welcome.

Friday I'll write about "Observations on a Clock" by D. Thomas Minton. It's in the February 2012 issue of Asimov's Science Fiction, if you're interested in reading it in advance of the discussion on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment